Since 2006, we have worked hard and developed a reputation among builders and contractors as the premier concrete contractor for the Charlotte area and surroundingcities.
For any residential or commercial concrete work
give us a call for a professional job: 704-577-4813.
If it has to do with concrete, we can handle it. We have ready mix concrete available in any volume, and we can deliver it to your job site. Here are a few of the concrete-related projects that we see on a regular basis:
- Concrete patio – If you have the space for a patio (and it doesn’t take a lot of space), this can be a great addition to your home. A patio makes a nice, permanent location to entertain, grill and just relax in the greatoutdoors. We can install a great patio in a very short time, and all you need to add is the grill and the hamburgers!
- Concrete driveway – You may currently have a dirt or gravel driveway. You will love your new driveway constructed from concrete! It’s nicer to drive on, improves the value of your home, and your kids might like having a new place to play basketball. Many of our customers wonder why they didn’t have a concrete driveway installed sooner.
- Driveway repair – Like a lot of homeowners, you may already have a concrete driveway. However, they do wear out over time. If your driveway is an older one, you may see cracks, sections that are uneven, and perhaps even chunks that have gone missing over the years. We are able to repair any problem that a concrete driveway might have.
- Concrete sidewalk – A concrete sidewalk in front of your home, or perhaps a concrete walkway that provides a path from the driveway or garage to the porch, is a great convenience. Why walk from your car through wet grass, puddles or mud when you could be walking on a nice new concrete sidewalk?
- Concrete removal – In some cases, a very old concrete patio or sidewalk has crumbled or degraded to the point that it is non-repairable. Maybe you want to have something new in its place. If that’s the case, we can come out and take away all of the concrete in that space and leave you with a clear spot to build something new.
- Concrete footing – General contractors and house builders use us regularly to install the concrete footings that go under the foundation of a new home. This is not a procedure that you can chance on someone that is not experienced; it requires some very exact and detailed measurements, and the skill to know how to complete the job. We have done concrete footings many, many times and we know what it takes to make it work.
- Concrete slab work – This is another area of specialized work that we handle regularly. A concrete slab is typically used to create a building’s ground floor. This is generally done on top of the foundation, and in some cases a concrete slab is also used for the construction of the walls and ceilings of each floor (such as in the case of a high-rise). We have extensive experience in this type of project.
For our residential customers, you don’t have to worry about the big, heavy concrete trucks going across your lawn and ruining your grass and landscaping. We have a smaller truck that enables us to handle the not-so-big jobs without tearing up your yard or your driveway. No job is too small!
We are ready to handle your concrete project -
call us today for a free estimate: 704-577-4813.
We offer concrete service in Charlotte, Concord, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Mathews, Mint Hill, and Denver.